You can have 10 characters/profiles, with up to 3 profiles active on the site at a time. You can enable/disable your profiles at any time on the account dashboard in the section for the specific profile.
Psychic Payment Policy
Last Modified: 6/20/2019
This Advisor Payment Policy forms part of the User Agreement and is incorporated by reference herein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the User Agreement and related policies.
- Psychics.com’s payment responsibilities for Advisor Services you provide are subject to restrictions and limitations. The User who initiates a Transaction with an advisor through the Site is solely responsible for payment of any and all fees for the Transaction. Psychics.com shall not be obligated to pay any Advisor fees for which Psychics.com has not been fully paid by the User or User’s credit card issuer or bank, as applicable. You hereby authorize Psychics.com to collect payments from Users on your behalf for any and all Transactions that you conduct. Psychics.com will credit to your User account the fees collected by Psychics.com less Psychics.com’s connection charges and commissions set forth below, any tax withholdings required by law, and any refunds, discounts, chargebacks, and chargeback fees payable by Psychics.com (the “Net Fees”).
As an advisor, you may charge Users a price-per-minute fee as part of the listed rate. Psychics.com may collect a percentage of the per minute rate as a connection fee. Psychics.com will retain connection charges for each call in the amount of Psychics.com’s then current connection percentage rate – which is currently 65% of the per minute rate. Psychics.com reserves the right to change the amount of connection percentage retained by Psychics.com at any time.
As an advisor, you may charge a fee for responding to the Paid Mail requests that you receive. You must clearly state the fee for responding to Paid Mail in your Mail response. Psychics.com will receive a commission stated in our agreement with you of the Gross Mail Fees. The “Gross Mail Fees” means the fees collected by Psychics.com for each Paid Mail sent from your Advisor address that is accepted by a User. The current Gross Mail Fee for a caller to send a Mail message is $0.25 (twenty-five cents), of which the paid commission is 35% (thirty-five percent). You may increase the rates for mail responses up to $2.00 (two dollars) for mail messages containing only text, and $5.00 (five dollars) for mail containing an attachment, of which the paid commission is 35% (thirty-five percent) of the Gross Mail Fee charges on the message. The Gross Mail Fee for messages sent by You will be paid to your account once the message and fee have been accepted and charged to the caller.
As an advisor, you may charge a price-per-minute fee as part of the listed rate for responding to the Paid Chat requests that you receive. Psychics.com may collect a percentage of the per minute rate as a connection fee. Psychics.com will retain connection charges for each call in the amount of Psychics.com’s then current connection percentage rate – which is currently 50% of the per minute rate. Psychics.com reserves the right to change the amount of connection percentage retained by Psychics.com at any time. Advisors will only turn on availability for web chats when they are able and willing to give a reading through the web chat service.
As an advisor, you will be paid for every text message that a caller sends to you. The Fee for a caller to send a Text message is $0.50 (twenty-nine cents), of which the paid commission is 35% (thirty-five percent). You will not be paid for any return messages to the caller sent through the paid chat message box. Advisors will only turn on availability for texting when they are able and willing to give a reading through the texting service.
As an advisor, you may charge a fee for products you sell through your profile. Products can include audio recordings, photos, documents, videos, and webcam. You must clearly state the price for each product in your User listing(s) of which the paid commission is 35% (thirty-five percent) of the Gross Product Fees. The “Gross Product Fees” means the fees collected by Psychics.com for each Paid Product sent from your Advisor account that is accepted by a User. You will absorb all costs incurred for charge-back, and bear all risk of non-payment. You will indemnify, defend and hold Psychics.com harmless of and from any and all liability associated with products you sell.
Psychics.com may, at its option, invite you to participate as an advisor in special offerings that may include reduced pricing, promotional rates, custom branding, qualifications verification and/or targeted promotion. You do not have any obligation to accept such invitations, however, if you do accept such an invitation, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth in the invitation in addition to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement and the policies incorporated therein.
2. Advisor Fee Remittance.
Psychics.com will distribute Advisor fees to you from your User account. Psychics.com makes payments only in U.S. dollar denominations.
- If you are enrolled in weekly payments by check, Psychics.com will deduct and retain a fee of Two ($ 2.00) Dollars for each check issued to you. If fees that are due to you for any week are less than Fifty ($ 50.00) dollars, Psychics.com will hold the payment until the amount due to the Advisor at the end of any week is at least Fifty ($ 50.00) dollars. Psychics.com will send fees by check mailed to the address you specify via the U.S. Postal Service weekly on Wednesday, to arrive to You within 3 to 10 business days. Any check that is requested to be canceled by the advisor and repaid by Psychics.com will incur a $30.00 check cancellation fee to be charged to the advisor balance prior to the account being paid again.
- Lost or returned checks may require a $30 reprocessing fee to be resent. Lost or returned checks may require a completed, signed, and notarized form before being returned to your account confirming the loss of the check. If the payroll company requests the notarized form or lost check fee, Psychics.com cannot proceed with resending your check payout until those conditions are met.
- You may register to receive fees by direct deposit via ACH if you have a registered U.S. bank account that is eligible for ACH transfers and otherwise meets the direct deposit requirements. If you are enrolled in direct deposit and are eligible to receive funds weekly by ACH, Psychics.com will send fees weekly through ACH to your U.S.-based bank account. Psychics.com reserves the right to terminate a User account’s ability to receive funds by ACH at any time without reason or notice. If fees that are due to you for any week are less than Fifty ($50.00) dollars, Psychics.com will hold the payment until the amount due to the Advisor at the end of any week is at least Fifty ($50.00) dollars. Any ACH that is returned due to an incorrect bank or routing information will incur a $2.50 fee to be charged to the advisor account prior to the account being paid out to updated banking information.
- If you are located in an EU country, you must select payment via SEPA. SEPA minimum payout is $100 (One-Hundred US Dollars). SEPA payouts will be sent in Euros. Advisor payout fees that are returned due to invalid account information will be charged a $5.00 penalty removed from the advisor account prior to the funds being repaid to updated SEPA bank account information.
- You can select to receive your payouts through third party payout vendors, currently, Paxum is available to international advisors outside the US, Canada, and EU. Psychics.com is not responsible for any fees you may incur while using the third party payout vendors. Paxum minimum payout is $100 (one-hundred US Dollars).
- You are solely responsible for (i) all hardware, software and other costs incurred in using the Site, and (ii) determining, collecting, reporting and paying any applicable state and federal sales, income or other taxes. Psychics.com may withhold taxes from amounts issued to Advisors as required by law.
- Psychics.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to institute a chargeback policy as Psychics.com deems appropriate. Psychics.com reserves the right to withhold issuing payment for your fees without notice on any transaction which in our sole discretion suggests that the User or User’s bank may not fulfill his or her payment obligation. Psychics.com reserves the right to hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions it deems suspicious to ensure the integrity of the funds.
- Psychics.com reserves the right to close a User account at any time without reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of this Payment Policy, upon notice to the Advisor and payment to the Advisor of any unrestricted funds held in custody.
- Psychics.com reserves the right to not pay any closed account funds that have been received to an advisor’s account that total less than $20. $20 is the absolute minimum that will be paid out on any account via any payout method.
- Psychics.com reserves the right to withhold payments from any Advisor account that does not provide accurate Payee Name and matching Social Security Number or Tax ID information within the My Account page. Payee Name and Social Security or Tax ID number are compared to the IRS Name Database to verify valid information has been provided.
- Psychics.com reserves the right to restrict payments from a User account for any of the following reasons. If your User account is identified for review, you will be notified by email and requested to provide information relevant to your User account. Psychics.com will use reasonable efforts to promptly investigate the matter and/or reach a final decision on the restriction. If the investigation result is in your favor, Psychics.com will un-restrict your User account. If the investigation result is not in your favor, Psychics.com may return funds to the User and un-restrict the remainder of your User account, will continue the restriction for up to 60 days as to funds necessary to protect Psychics.com against the risk of chargebacks, or may close your User account by giving you notice and mailing a check for any funds in your User account that are not in dispute to the address that you have provided. If you are later determined to be entitled to any disputed funds, Psychics.com will make an additional payment of those funds to you. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reports of unauthorized or unusual credit card use associated with the User account including, but not limited to, notice by the card issuing bank
- Reports of unauthorized or unusual bank account use associated with the User account
- Receipt of potentially fraudulent funds
- Excessive disputes or chargebacks
- Refusal to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of identity when requested
- Sending unsolicited email or posting referral links on websites where they are not permitted
- Opening multiple User accounts under different names to facilitate fraudulent activity
- Suspected violations of the User Agreement
- Name on the bank account associated with the User account does not match the name on the User account
- Return of an incoming Electronic Funds Transfer for insufficient funds in the bank account, incorrect bank routing number or incorrect bank account number
- Use of an anonymizing proxy
- Any other circumstances which cause Psychics.com to believe that a User account may be being used for fraudulent purposes
To set up your payout information, go to the main menu and select “my account”. There you can select your country and the payout option available to that region. You can then enter the necessary information.
For your account security as soon as you enter your payout information and click the Save button at the bottom of the page this section of your account will be locked.
If you need to make changes to your payment information you will need to complete and return this document to email@example.com or via fax (1-215-689-3812) so that we can assist you with updating your information.
Please note: Whenever a request is made to change or update payout information in any way, to ensure future payouts aren’t processed incorrectly, the account payout status will be disabled.
It will generally take 1 – 2 business days for our accounting department to make updates to your account information.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that payout information will be updated in time for the payout to be processed if the Change of Payout request is submitted after 3 PM Eastern time Monday.
If the form is not returned (or complete), we will be unable to process any additional payouts to your account.
If you’re unable to fill out the form, please use the Contact Us option while you are logged into the site and select the subject: Payout Change Request Form
Psychics.com processes Payouts every week on Wednesday.
Payouts are processed for all earnings accumulated before 3 AM Wednesday morning.
Here are a few details regarding each available Payout Method:
- USA Bank Account Only
- Requires valid SSN/Tax ID
- Will appear on your statement as TLOR HOLDINGS LL PAYROLL
- $50 Min Payout
- If you select Direct Deposit as your payout option, you should expect to see the payment reflected in your account on Friday or Saturday, though it can take an extra day or two to arrive if there is a holiday or any unforeseen technical issue.
- USA & Canada Only
- $50 Minimum Payout
- $2 fee per check
- Delivery of check depends on the postal mail system. So, we are unable to open an investigation for your missing payment prior to 10 business days from the original payout date.
- All non-cashed checks will automatically void at 6 months. There is a fee of $30. The remaining amount (if any) of the payout will be returned to your account.
- EU (European Union) only
- $100 USD Minimum Payout
- Payout will process in EURO
- All other areas (excluding areas of the US, Canada, and the EU)
- $100 Min Payout
- $2 fee per Paxum payout sent
- You should expect to see the payment reflected in your Paxum account in 1-2 business days.
Last Modified: 05/10/19
This Psychic Rules Policy forms a part of the Terms and Conditions and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
1. In addition to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to comply with the following requirements in your use of our Site. Without limiting any other remedies Psychics.com may have, Psychics.com may, in its sole discretion for any reason or for no reason and without notice, immediately modify or terminate your access to, membership in and use of the Site especially if you have violated any of the following requirements each of which you must agree to as a condition to your use of our Site:
- You will continuously provide truthful, current and complete information, including, without limitation, accurate representation of skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials, background and other information included in your listing(s). You will not misrepresent yourself or create a misleading Member name or listing. We may, in our sole discretion require verification of credentials as a condition to your use of our Site.
- You will only create listings in categories for which you, in our sole discretion, have appropriate qualifications. By creating a listing in a category, you represent and warrant that you have all the skills, education, training, licensing, experience and/or abilities necessary to reasonably perform services under such category. You will not provide any Services which require professional licensure, such as a physician, other health practitioner, attorney, accountant or financial planner, unless you hold a valid professional license in the relevant jurisdiction(s) and such license allows you to provide Psychic Services through the Site. If you do not have a valid professional license in the relevant jurisdiction for any professional service requiring licensure, you may not provide such services through the Site.
- You will conduct all for-fee communications that you have with other Members only through the Site and you will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent the Site using third-party payment services nor will you meet with any other User, in person.
- You will not diagnose illnesses, provide treatments, prescribe medications or otherwise act as a medical care provider through the Site.
- You will not offer or provide advice, directly or through writings, as to the value of securities or as to the advisability of investing in, purchasing or selling securities.
- You will not offer advice or provide any product or services related to or claiming success with lottery numbers.
- You will only provide Psychic Services to Members. You agree that you will not provide Psychic Services to more than one Member on any given call, except as authorized by us. You agree not to take or answer calls (and agree to terminate such call and report the incident to Psychics.com by filling out a Contact Us Form and entering “Abuse” into the subject line) if you know or have reason to believe that (i) the individual on the call is a non-Member or (ii) there is more than one person on the call receiving the Psychic Services.
- You will not “share” listings except as follows. If you are listed in a Psychic listing, only you may answer calls to that listing. Psychics.com may, with prior approval, permit exceptions to this rule only if all of the following conditions are met: you had an existing operational call center with five (5) or more employees or sub-contractors prior to joining Psychics.com; you are entering this Terms and Conditions with authority on behalf of an incorporated business with employment or sub-contractor agreements with all of the individuals who answer the phone; the Member account and the Member account’s listings are always associated with only one phone number; and you send a notice of the shared listing account to support@Psychics.com .
- You will abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances relating to obscene and indecent content and communications including, but not limited to the record keeping requirements of 18 USC Section 2257.
- You will not use any “pop up” or “pop under” advertising on any website, blog, or profile listing to advertise your psychic listing. You will not include links to any competing psychic services or websites within your psychics.com listing. You will not include links within your psychics.com profile to other sites which involve solicitation for calls on a competitor site or a site involving sales of items that are available for sale on the site, including but not limited to audio stories, recordings, images, or videos.
- You will not create or use separate listings for purposes of redirecting Members from listings contained in Groups or otherwise circumventing revenue sharing under Group agreements or other agreements with third parties.
- You will not record or otherwise store any calls (in whole or in part) that you conduct with a Member. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Psychics may provide pre-recorded voice Psychic Services (each, a “Recorded Listing” as described further on the Help page of the Site) to Members in accordance with this Psychic Policy.
- You will not create frivolous listings, repetitive listings placed across multiple categories or listings that are irrelevant to the categories under which they are created. You may not create more than one (1) listing per topic.
- Psychics.com (or its licensors) owns and retains all rights in or to certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos and/or slogans, whether now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to Psychics.com, Talk Live, Talk Live U and the designs for Psychics.com, Talk Live, and Talk Live U (collectively, “Trademarks”). Psychics may not use, reproduce or copy for commercial purposes any Trademarks in or for, without limitation, advertising, press releases or other marketing materials, without the express written permission of Psychics.com. Psychics may request permission to use Trademarks by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Psychic Policy or related agreements shall be construed as granting you any rights in or license to use Trademarks.
- Psychics.com does not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any advice, information and other products or services provided by Psychics or Members, or any specific Member, Psychic or Psychic Services, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of any Psychic or group of Psychics by Psychics.com. You will not offer listings, create or distribute information, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases or other marketing materials, or include links to any sites which offer such information, containing or suggesting an endorsement by Psychics.com of you, your listings or your Psychic Services. Psychics.com reserves the right to warn, suspend or terminate at any time and without notice a Member account which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with such prohibited endorsement.
- You will respond promptly to all requests for information from Psychics.com. You agree to cooperate in the resolution of any dispute with any other User of the Site and you further agree to abide by and cooperate with our resolution of any such dispute, even resolutions that you may disagree with.
- You will immediately remit to Psychics.com all sums that are charged back to Psychics.com by any credit card servicer regardless of fault.
- You will bear all risk of collection of receivables for your goods and services and you will, immediately, upon demand, reimburse all losses and charge backs we incur that are associated with your services and or goods.
- You will not use photographs or other identifying information that is already used by another Psychic. Duplicates will be removed from the Site.
- You may post links to your social media profiles within your talker profile, but you will not place any link or other contact information on our site that provides personal identifying information such as full name, address, city, or email address to facilitate communication outside of our site.
- You will answer all incoming calls from Psychics.com and either accept or reject the call when you have marked your account as available for calls on Psychics.com
- Missed calls will be calculated on a regular basis and if you miss more than 20% of calls, either from customers or our system, your account will be considered for deactivation.
- Psychics.com can at any time consider a reactivation request for a fee.
- You may not create a new account on Psychics.com after your account has been deactivated for missed calls.
- To avoid missing calls, only mark your account as available for calls when you are able and willing to answer all incoming calls from Psychics.com
- You have the ability to reject an incoming call for any reason by pressing the appropriate number on your keypad after answering the phone call.
- You agree to keep your average caller review ratings at or above 2.5 stars. 1. While we will only consider removing low star ratings for complaints that are out of your control, all other ratings and reviews will be taken into consideration for your star rating average. Average ratings below 2.5 stars can be at risk for deactivation at any time.
- You will only turn on availability for web chats, and texting when you are able and willing to give a reading through the texting or web chat services.
- Missed text replies will be calculated on a regular basis and if you do not reply to more than 95% of your received texts, you may be blocked from using the SMS/texting option on Psychics.com or your account will be considered for deactivation.
2. You agree to hold Psychics.com harmless regarding your use of the Site.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Psychics.com, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PROVISION OF PSYCHIC SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), SUITS, JUDGMENTS, LITIGATION COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED. In each case, Psychics.com will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. Psychics.com shall have the right to withhold payments to you to offset liabilities and expenses covered hereunder.
At Psychics.com our goal is to provide someone to turn to when callers need it most. We want every conversation with an advisor to be insightful, and if it isn’t, we offer a guarantee to make it right in the future.
To offer this guarantee, we carefully select some Advisors to be verified and to be featured on our site and newsletters. To earn a verified checkbox, you must meet and retain certain factors in your profile. Below are some of the requirements, but this is not a complete list of factors considered and the verified checkbox on an advisor profile can be added or removed at Psychics.com discretion.
1. Advisor must have received more than 10-star ratings on their account and obtained an average star rating over 4.0.
2. Advisor must not have missed more than 5% of their incoming calls. To avoid missing incoming calls, be sure to only turn on your phone call availability while you are able to pick up and accept an incoming call sent from Psychics.com
3. Advisor must not have received any complaints from callers to the Psychics.com Customer Service team requesting a refund for an unsatisfactory reading.
Advisors not meeting the above requirements are at risk of losing their verified check on their profiles. Repeated complaints, refund requests, or a missed call rate over 20% can prohibit an advisor from retaining their profiles on Psychics.com completely.
We have made changes to the Web Chat Feature on Psychics.com.
When a caller starts a chat with you, you will now receive earnings per minute for your chat instead of each message the caller sends.
To set your rate, from the Account Dashboard, choose the profile that you would like to set your rate for then click the Actions drop-down and select Rates from the menu. You will be taken to the Rates page.
Set your rate (Price Range is $0.50 – $2.00) then click Save.
The paid commision for Web Chats is 50% (fifty percent).
You can make yourself available to receive a web chat at any time by toggling your availability at the top of our site.
On your profile the caller can select “Realtime web chat” and you will be prompted to accept the chat request with the caller within 60 seconds of the request.
***Please note that due to the changes we have made changes to our web chat feature, we have increased the size of the chat window, and have disabled incoming calls and chats until your chat session is over.***
You can keep track of all the transactions processed directly to your credit card(s) on file within your Purchase History.
Your “Purchase History” shows credit card transactions for phone calls. It will also list credit card transactions when you replenish your Wallet funds.
From the Main Menu drop down option select “Account History” then select “Purchase History” to review package purchased and calls billed directly to your credit card(s).
Ten dollars FREE for every new account! Just provide a valid credit card — we will verify your info but NOT charge your account.
To get your first $10 free, after you logon click on the “$” icon on in the navigation bar on the main page. You will get a drop menu. Click on the Add Money button.
Choose the “One Time Get your first $10 for FREE!” package and enter your credit card for verification. After successful verification, $10.00 will be added to your wallet.
You may see a $1.00 transaction on your online credit card statement. It is an authorization transaction only. This will automatically delete in several days.
You are not being billed for the ”One Time Get your first $10 for FREE!” purchase.
Enjoy ten dollars to explore all the great features of Psychics.com!
Don’t have enough privacy or time for a voice call with your psychic advisor? Why not fire off some texts to get the quick answers you need right now?
Now you can text psychics right from your cell phone anytime!
To find psychics who are available for texting, set the filter at the top of the advisor’s listings to show only psychics who are “Available for Texting”.
Once you find the perfect psychic to connect with, click the “Text Me” button on their profile.
If you have not yet confirmed your number for texting (SMS) you will be prompted to do so. You can follow these instructions.
Once your phone number is verified, a dialog box will open where you can confirm that you want to start an SMS conversation with the Advisor.
You will then receive a text message to your mobile device after you confirm that you want to start the conversation.
You can reply to this message to send a text to the Advisor.
Some important things to remember when using the SMS feature on Psychics.com.
- Your personal telephone number(s) are never seen by Advisors. Your privacy is assured.
- Advisors can only initiate contact with callers via SMS if the Callers have the SMS feature turned on as available, and in their preferences, they have checked off that Advisors can contact them first by SMS from the “Browse Callers” page.
- If the caller does not have this preference set, advisors can only send a text message if the caller sends one first.
- Texting sends from a 10-digit telephone number ending in 8255. It can and will be multiple different numbers since Caller texts to Advisors must come through as a separate text.
- The number(s) which you receive are not the Advisor’s phone. The number that will also display to Advisor will not be yours.
- These numbers, which all end in 8255, belong to us and do not represent any other person and/or company.