- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click on the Profile you want to add a Gallery to, located on the far left of the screen.
- Click the “Edit” button, located on the top right hand side of your Profile.
You will see your Basic Information selected on the left hand bar menu.
- On the left hand bar menu, click “Galleries”.
You will see Galleries selected on the left hand bar menu with a message stating you have no Galleries.
- Click the “+ Create Gallery” button, located on the top left hand side of the screen, below Galleries.
An overlay will appear that gives you basic information on the Gallery creation process.
- Once you have read the information, click the “Go Create Your Gallery!” button, located on the bottom right hand side of the overlay.
This is Step 1: Add a Cover Photo
- There are three ways to choose a Cover Photo for your Gallery:
- Uploading an image from your computer
- Choosing an image you have already uploaded
- Using your webcam to take a new photo
To upload a photo from your computer:
- Click the “Click here to upload your image” graphic.
- You may only upload jpeg, gif, & png files.
- 5MB maximum file size.
- Choose the folder where your photo is saved.
- Choose the file for your photo.
- Click “Open”.
If your file type is not supported, you will see an error message; check if you are using a compatible file.
To choose a photo you have already uploaded:
- Click the “Your Photos” tab on the top right.
- Choose the photo you would like for your Profile Photo.
To use your webcam to take a new photo:
- Click the “Web Camera” tab on the top right.
- Click the “Add Photos” button
You are now at Step 2: Provide Details about your Gallery.
- Enter a Title, Price, and Description.
- The minimum price of a gallery is $20.00 and is pre-populated. You can change the price of a gallery that you add.
- The “”Title”” and “”Description”” text you enter should be carefully thought out and written so that it will make a user want to purchase it. This text can be changed if you need to do so.
- Click the “Create Gallery” button.
You will see another overlay that allows you to add photos to your Gallery in the same 3 ways you added the cover photo.
- Add your photos one at a time.
- Photos that you have uploaded to previous galleries can be added to newer galleries but it would be to your benefit to make new galleries with new photos. This will make users be more inclined to purchase new galleries from you which will earn you more money.
- You can move between the three ways to add photos after every photo you add to the gallery.
- As you add photos to your gallery thumbnails of the photos will be displayed for you under “”New Gallery Photos”” so you can see the photos as you add them.
- Click the “Save Gallery” button to save your Gallery.
You will see an overview that states the name and description of your Gallery, pricing and sale information, and the photos you have chosen.
- To make any changes, click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Save” button.
The gallery you added will appear on the Galleries page but not appear on your profile for users to see and purchase until it has been approved by our administrative staff. This can take up to 24 hours. This is denoted by the icon on your cover photo.
E-mails are sent out when galleries are approved or rejected:
E-mail subject for an approved gallery: Congratulations! Your gallery has been approved.
E-mail subject for a rejected gallery: Your recent gallery submission requires attention.
To add photos to your Gallery:
- Click the “Add Photos” button.
- Upload, choose, or take new photos as previously instructed.
- Click the “Save Gallery” button.
There are a few more options with your Galleries. You can download it as a .zip file or delete it. Keep in mind that you will not be able to remove a photo from the Gallery once it has been purchased by a customer.
To change the Cover Photo or remove a photo from your Gallery:
- Hover your mouse over the photo.
- You will see two options, Make Cover and Remove.
- Click “Make Cover” to change the Cover Photo for your Gallery.
- Click on “Remove” to delete the photo from the Gallery.
This photo will no longer be in your Gallery, but will be available in “Your Photos” for use at another time.
Please review section 24 of our terms and conditions to view our photo policy.