When browsing through our listings, there are a number of options to help make browsing easier.
A breadcrumb is a list of links that show the path that you have taken on the site. You can view the breadcrumbs at the top of every page. Example
Breadcrumbs give you an easy way to get back up a level. Let’s say you are in a search result listing, to quickly get back to the home page, just click on the Home breadcrumb.
You can sort the listings in a number of ways:
- Available – This will display all the Psychics who are currently available to receive calls first.
- Last Online – This will display the Psychics based on who most recently came on-line.
- Newest – This will display the newest Psychics first.
- Top Rated – This will display the Psychics in order of customer ranking, highest ranked will display first.
- Price: Highest to Lowest – This will display Psychics based on call rates with the most expensive Psychics at the top of the list.
- Price: Lowest to Highest – This will display Psychics based on call rates with the least expensive Psychics at the top of the list.
The display options allow you to switch between Split View and Grid View.
- Split View – Split view displays 2 columns of Psychic profiles, and gives you more detail on each Psychic. You will see fewer Psychics on a page.
- Grid View – Grid View displays a grid of 4 columns of Psychic profiles, and gives you more Psychic on a page. You will see fewer Psychic details for each Psychic.
At the bottom of each listing you will have a set of numbers to take you to other pages in the list.
- Previous – The first link is the Previous page. This will take you back 1 page in the listings. If you are already on the first page, this link will not be active.
- Next – The last link is the Next page. This will move you forward 1 page in the listings. If you are already on the last page, this link will not be active.
- Numeric – The numbered links will take you to a specific page in the list. For example, clicking on number 5 will take you to the 5th page in the listings.
Profiles Per Page
The profiles per page allows you to select how many profiles you wish to view on each page. The larger the number, the more profiles will be displayed on each page.